Carrs Lane Counselling Centre has been supporting the mental and emotional well-being of the people in Birmingham and the surrounding areas for over 50 years. We are dedicated to providing a low cost first class counselling service, for those who may not otherwise be able to afford the cost of counselling. Many of our clients are on low incomes, unemployed or from deprived backgrounds. We do not charge our clients a fee for the counselling we provide, but we do ask, where it is possible, for a contribution towards our costs.
Contributions and donations to the service, no matter how big or small, allow us to subsidise those who without our help could not afford to take the steps to get the support they need.
By supporting CLCC Ltd, your generous gift helps us in many ways:
- Giving £10 to CLCC Ltd will fund an assessment session
- Giving £30 to CLCC Ltd will fund a counselling session for someone unable to afford it for themselves.
- By donating £300 your money will fund ten counselling sessions to support an adult suffering from problems such as anxiety, depression, stress, anger, guilt, shame or a breavement
- £600 of donated money will fund 20 sessions of counselling to support a person who needs more time to process and work through profoundly difficult issues such as sexual abuse, or complex trauma, that have negatively impacted their life, often for many years.
How to Donate
- You can make an anonymous donation to our bank account:
CAF Bank Sort Code: 40-52-40 Account: 00032751
- Make an online donation with your debit/credit card: DONATE HERE
- You can telephone our team on 0121 643 6363 and make a donation using a debit/credit card.
- You can send a cheque made out to ‘Carrs Lane Counselling Centre Ltd’
Post to: Carrs Lane Counselling Centre Ltd, Carrs Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 7SX.
- You can shop online using easyfundraising (details below), so that we receive donations at no cost to you.
If you are a UK taxpayer, giving under Gift Aid means more money can be raised at no extra cost to the donor.
Gift Aid increases the value of your donation by 25% because we can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift at no extra cost to you.
We invite you to complete our Gift Aid Declaration Form
easyfundraising is completely free to register and use, and you won’t be charged anything extra on your online shopping either.
When you use the easyfundraising website (or app) to shop with leading retailers, the retailer gives CLCC Ltd a free donation at no additional cost.
There are over 4000 retailers involved including Amazon, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Trainline, Booking.com, Currys, Aviva, M&S, Viking, Waitrose, Staples, Dell, Direct Line, and even Just Eat.
If you would like to support us through Easyfundraising, please click on the following link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/3OST2O/EADG0U